COVID-19 SAFETY NOTICE
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, we are closely monitoring new reports and are staying current up with all guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Based on these guidelines, we are undertaking the following steps to minimize the risk to you or our cleaners:
- Wearing gloves. All cleaning technicians are required to wear new and unused gloves when cleaning your office. These gloves are removed and safely discarded after leaving your office.
- Wearing of masks – All cleaning technicians must wear pleated masks that cover both their nose and mouth. Masks are washed daily.
- Hand and Equipment Sanitizing. Our employees are taking extra hygiene steps as they enter and leave offices. These steps include sanitizing hands and wiping down equipment with a disinfectant before entering your offices.
- 100% Microfiber. We use 100% microfiber cloths, which remove 98% of bacteria and viruses when used in combination with professional cleaning products. All cleaning cloths are washed and sanitized and never used in more than one office.
- Social Distancing. We ask that our maids be given 6 feet of social space while cleaning.
- No fever or illness (coughs, colds, etc.) policy – since opening our business in 2012, we have had a standard policy that no cleaners may enter a client’s office should they feel unwell. This policy remains in force, and we are checking with each cleaner multiple to make sure they are healthy.
- For our cleaners’ safety, we are asking all clients to let us know immediately should you or an employee feel unwell. We will gladly reschedule your appointment.
- Disinfectant– many clients have recently asked us to use a more potent disinfectant in their office. While our standard cleaning products disinfect very well, we have added to our list of cleaning products a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Cleaning cloths and mop pads – Our standard policy is to separate used and unused cloths/mop pads in separate bags. Cleaners are not allowed to bring dirty cloths into a client’s office. Our cloths are all washed with scalding hot water and bleach. Should you feel more comfortable having the cleaners use your cleaning cloths, we would be glad to sell you a supply of new cleaning cloths that you would keep in your office and wash.